BLOG: What Happens When...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

..QUIETNESS..Whoa..It is SOOOO DAMN QUIET in here..SOOOO TOTALLY NOT UPDATED..Hahaha..Well, here I am (AS PER REQUESTED..Hehehehe..)..Getting back to my OLD business..Paparazzy-ing..Hahaha..and it feels really good to be blogging again..It has been quite a while I've left the blogging world..and it seems like people can't stop themselves from nagging me on when I will update my blog..*WINK*..Anywhoo~ It has been like what?? A month or so?? Hehehe..Thought I couldn't live my life without blogging..Hahaha..Right~ Blogging has already become a part of my life..Never thought of giving it up..Hehehe..

QUESTION: Where have me, myself and I dissapeared to??
ANSWER: One word..OGDC..Well, its quite a busy month for all of us though..Lots and lots of paperworks and NIGHT WATCHES for the camps..Sigh..But nevertheless, all good things ends well..and thank god its finally OVER..Now I've got my chance to rest and sleep well..AWAY FROM ALL OF THE MOSQUITOS..Hahaha..Well, watch out for my next post aight.."


The Editor

P/S: Got a lot of photographers took our pictures though throughout the month..Hahahha..

0 comments: