LEISURE: Sushi First Timer..

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Champagne

"Its Alimin first time to try out this Japanese delicacies and he seems to be REALLY enjoying and addicted to it..." - The Editor

FIRST TIME...No matter how old you are, no matter what country you are in, there's always been a first time in something for everyone..I had mine almost every years since the very first day I was delivered out to this world..Hehe..I've never forget my first time experiences as they've always leave some marks behind for us to learn..Always learn from the mistakes from your first time experiences..Like choosing the wrong-undelicious sushi in the Japanese restaurant..Hahaha..Well, I do remember my very last first time experience though where I was trying out one of the Japanese delicacies, the SUSHI..I've never ate any sushi in my whole life before..Thus, back then, I was introduced by Iskandar on how to eat the Japanese delicacies at Excapade Restaurant in KB..I ate almost everything from raw salmon to cooked eel..It taste really delicious..Man~ It feels really good after learning on how to eat the sushi..Though I still haven't learn on how to properly eat the raw salmon sushi..It taste really weird..I've added to the wasabi but still it taste really weird..Uhmm~ Anywhoo~ I think it's time for me to run down this tradition of introducing the Japanese delicacies to someone else..SoOoOo~ Last month, I was thinking, whom should I introduced this Japanese delicacies to?? Uhmm...GUESS WHO was in my list?? Its Alimin..~ Hahaha..




KAIZEN SUSHI...[Last Month] As we arrived at the Kaizen Sushi restaurant, we ordered the sushi which catches our eyes the most on the menu..We've ordered quite a lot of yummy sushi though..As for Alimin, I think he blurred himself out from the name of the sushi on the menu..Thus, he randomly choose any sushi that he THINKS very delicious to eat..Hahaha..While waiting for all of the food to arrive, I then took some of pictures of girls..Then we decided to wait all of the food to arrive first before we could eat it..Hehehe.. As all of the food were on our table, we then arranged them properly and took a picture of all of the food that we have ordered..Then, we start to eat..Hehehe..




BLOATED..Man~ All of the food taste really good..As for Alimin, he ordered for a second round..Wow~ What a food-monster he was back then..He almost spent $20 for all the food that he had ate..Man~ What a tank you've got there..Shish~ And why does he reminds me of Bob, one of the ex-part timer, and Tessa, where they've spent nearly $80 on all the food that they've ate in Excapade Restaurant in KB..

P/S: Next destination..Excapade Restaurant..Wuhuu~ Man~ I missed that place..Lots and lots of memories...

0 comments: