LIFE: Rocketing Up The Ladder..

Thursday, May 1, 2008

..LEAVING ON A ROCKET..Shish..Why does people, I mean the part-timers, keeps on going in and out from OGDC? Can't they just stay a bit more longer like I do?? Spending happy times together, throwing water balloons to each other, etc..~ Urgh..It really bugs me a lot..Am I not competent like the others?? Why can't I get out from here?? Wargh~ I guess that's my DESTINY..to work in OGDC..It really sucks but..what can I do..Right~ Hahaha..The FACT is that I just loved to work in OGDC..It's a very fun place to be..There's nothing for me to worry about..Although there're some NO NO thing going on but donch really care much about it though..



..STEPPING UP THE CAREER..
Anyway, two of our part-timers has finally found their way out from their 'miserable' life in OGDC..Haha..Didn't expect that they would get out from OGDC so soon but..THEY DID..Its Farah Diba and Max The Maximus..Hehehe..Congratulations to both of you..Wish the best of luck for your future though..Anywhoo..For your information, Farah got a chance to work in one of the BSP's departments while Max got a job at BLNG..Wuhuu~ I wonder how much do they earn per month?? Hahaha..Well, I'm sure they will be pretty paid by the company..We'll just see what kind of stuff would they'll be wearing..Maybe some gucci or dolce gabbana or maybe Calvin Klein..Hahaha..

"CONGRATULATION GUYS.." - The Editor

P/S: Psttt...Don't forget to "BELANJA" all of us..Otay~ ;)

0 comments: