STUFF: Inspirational Seed..

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

..SMART INVESTMENT..Doesn't it make you sad when only women can get the GOOD stuff than men?? Urgh~ Its kinda unfair for us though for having just a little of the good stuff.. Sigh.. Well, I guess most of the metropolitan guys in Brunei would agree with me on that..There's not much of a choice if you asked me..Honestly, when I'm out for a hunt, it tooks me days to find what I really want to wear or have.. Dang~ Just a waste of time..Anyway, I kinda bumped into a new well-made brand while I was in KK though.. SEED is the name of the brand..Man, I just lurve the way they presented themselves.. Really adore all of their men's stuff.. Did bought a sling bag for myself.. Although it was kinda cheap, but the QUALITY is totally there..Buy it and try to use it..I'm sure you'll loved it..Hahaha..

P/S: Gonna buy another bag again..SOON..

0 comments: