LIFE: Break Time For Her..

Thursday, May 8, 2008

..LEAP OF LIFE..Knowing how easily people goes in and out from OGDC really sucks..It has been quite a number of people who have been in and out from OGDC..Some went for other job offers and some decided to continue their studies abroad..Sigh..As for me..I'll just stick with OGDC no matter how stress the work are lately..Sigh..Nevertheless, today is just like another leaving day for one of our colleagues..NAZURA..For a girl who have been working with OGDC for just less than 6 months, I think she did her very best to do her part in OGDC..Did a great job on the puppet theatre though..And a weakless point for Alimin..Thank god..He's a menace but at last, he found his weakless point..Hahaha..Anyway, Nazura decided to quit from OGDC due to the fact that she lost her concentration on her studies..That was what I was foretold..So go for your life gurl, I'm sure you'll get what you want..and if you get cornered by an interfering chopper, just be sure to take a deep breath and think wisely before you answer your paper..Aights..Hehehe..

P/S: Don't stop from visiting to OGDC ah..ONLY YOU can calm down our menace..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey im sorry to ask.May i know the full name of this girl?Is it Nazura bte Sabtu?I think shes my long lost friend.