LEISURE: Stretch Like A Cat..

Monday, June 30, 2008

..LATE RISER.. Man~ It feels really damn good to wake up late - especially when there's nothing to worry about..Or to do.. Hahaha..Can't even remember when was the last time that I did this..But who cares..I'm doing it now..Hahahah.. Dang~ Woke up around 10 in the morning and guess what was the first thing that I did?? Ehmm.. To stretch all that I want..Wuhuu~ Man~ It feels good to hear the bones "CRACKING"..Took a great long hot shower..Ehmm..It feels so relaxing..Kinda bored though throughout the day..There's nothing to do in my mind especially when you are totally "BANKRUPT"..Hahaha..Soo~ I decided to only watch a malay movie at home.."DUNIA BARU THE MOVIE"..Ehmm..Kewl movie though..It emphasized something about friendship and I think you guys should watch it..Kinda funny though..Well..Gotta goo~

P/S: I wonder when will I be able to do the stretching again..

0 comments: