LIFE: The Stillness of The Forbidden Truth..

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Photobucket

"Silence doesn't mean that I'm gonna be missing forever.." - The Editor

"Whoa~ Man~ This is too damn quiet..Gotta break the silence up and make it more happening for ya all..OF COURSE with more gossips and etc from the PAPARAZZI..I'm sure ya all will be entertained..Hehehe..Right~ Man~ Honestly, I've gotta to update this blog more often..I guess this was my second time to leave my blog NOT UPDATED for such a very long time..Really need to stop my habit from procrastinating things..Huhu..Anyway, Can't believe that I've left my blog from being UNTOUCHED for about more than what..a month?? Fuh~ Thought I could just stop this blogging thingy..but obviously I can't get away from it..Really ADDICTED to it leh~ Once you're in it, don't expect to get out from it..Hehehe..Well, I'm sure you guys will get more updates from me from now on..Gotta train myself to update more often..Man~ There're so much things that I wanted to share with you guys especially the one that happen during my road trip to Sabah..Hehehe..Wanna know more about it?? Well, just read my updated posts below here..Hehehe.. There will be roughly around 7 posts will be posted BELOW THIS "PROCRASTINATED" POST on what I've been doing during my MIA and I will assure you guys it will be UPDATED throughout this coming few days (STILL SEARCHING FOR THE PICTURE..LOST IN ACTION)..So ENJOY!!" - The Editor

P/S: Ehmm..Sorry no souvenirs for you guys ah~ Bankrupt already..Hehehe..

0 comments: