WORK: Shot of Espresso..

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

..SKIP BREAKFAST..Man~ It feels so good to wake up early in the morning especially when you are fully energized although it feels like I still need a shot of espresso to start up my engine..Sigh..Took my hot morning shower and skipped my breakfast as I really need to reach my working place before 7 in the morning.. I know.. Its really bad of me skipping my breakfast but what works gotta do works gotta do..And moreover, WHO CARES?? Hahahah.. Arrived at my work place around 7 in the morning and GUESS WHAT??..The parking lot was totally empty..Hahaha.. Obviously..Duh~ Man~ It feels so relaxing especially when you've got the chance to feel the morning breeze blown to your face..So serene.. Emm..Birds were chirping amongst the trees while I was walking passed the fountain area..Started my morning by recounting the part-timers' timesheets..Emm~ Really gotta make sure everybodys' timesheets were calculated correctly before it were submitted to our "BIG" boss for approval..Or else I would be the one to be blamed for not doing it right..Sigh..Took me around an hour to get it done..Finally, it's completed and ready to be submitted..Hehehe..Money..Come to papa~ Hahaha..

P/S: Man~ Why do I feel like I'm addicted to WORK??

0 comments: