Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

FACT: The Ritual That Must Go On...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Life.Stakes.Consequences

Two days ago, I've revealed what I should've not revealed to all of the peeps.. Nevertheless, there's nothing that I should be regret of as it was already time for me to reveal everything since all of the things that I've mentioned has already happened during my past..Erm..Let bygone be bygone..According to the TAGGING ritual, I have to follow the following rules:

The Tagging Ritual starts where:

1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger must starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers whom are already been tagged need to post all of the random facts/habits about themselves. When they are done, they need to choose eight people to continue the tagging ritual and list their name on the blogger's blog.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog..


Above are the rules that I've forgotten to post after I've completed with my random facts/habits..Now, below are the list of peeps that I've tagged.. Hope they remember to put the rules of the tagging ritual..

IskandarWorld, Musique-A-Holic, SadapYou, AboutZura

P/S: Let the tagging ritual be carried on..

0 comments: