Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LUXURIES: Burberry Touch for Men

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

..Touch4Men..

No matter how smart that person is, no matter how beautiful/handsome they are, no matter how much their BLING BLING are, BUT if they have this terrible odour coming out from their body, I'm pretty sure not much people could stand it..Our hair is our crown BUT our body odour is the diamond of that crown..Thus, I'm very particular when selecting my perfume.. Early today, I've got an info from Iskandar (As he is currently the MOST of all the Bosses..) whereby at this very moment, there's a sale going in NAAFI until early January of NEXT YEAR..As the time reaches our LUNCH time, I've tried to find someone to accompany me to go NAAFI but unfortunately, people are dissapearing..ALMOST EVERYBODY..Weird..So, I've decided to go to NAAFI all by myself..As I reached Naafi, I went straight towards the PERFUME section..Seriously..They are giving a 20% discount on all of the perfumes..Wargh~ It was hard for me to choose though but finally, I've found what I really want.. The BURBERRY TOUCH for Men..


P/S: Remember guys, if ever you wanna buy some perfume products GO TO NAAFI RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.. Hehehe

0 comments: