Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

WORK: Fire Fighting Awareness Programme @ BOMBA Shell

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Registration.Certificates.Banana

..Just another beautiful morning in December..Although rains keep on pouring nowadays but still, I could see flowers are blooming beautifully while the bees are seen flying to get their honey..Well..I was so proud of myself as I was able to get myself up before 6 in the morning.. Took a shower and was able to come to work before 7..Hahaha..A NEW ACHIEVEMENT after months of not getting up early..Well..Yesterday, we've conducted an activity in BOMBA Shell..As usual, I was under the registration..Anywhoo..As I arrived at work, I immediately went to my office and took some several stuff for the registration.. We've started the registration as soon as I've arrived at the BOMBA Shell..Around 30+ participants registered that morning including some of the walk-in registration..

I'm not quite sure about the activities but they seem to be enjoying the activities conducted by the BOMBA Shell.. To boost up their energy for every activities, dozens of bananas were served on the table for the whole day..While the participants were enjoying their activities, I then drawed some chinese writings on the banana skin..Hehehe..




There was a room.. A room where a massage chair was located..as well as the astro.. While others were trying the massage chair, I was enjoying the astro.. Hahaha.. Not a very big fan on massaging.. It feels very ticklish when it massages my back.. Hahaha..Anywhoo.. The activity finishes around 6 in the evening..

P/S: I wonder if we could get a massage chair for OGDC peeps ONLY.. Hahaha..

0 comments: