Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

WORK: The Survival Science Camp [Day One]

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Campers.Experience.Fun

Wuhuu~ Finally, the day for all of the campers and the committees has come.. Hehehe...I've woke up around 6 in the morning and took a hot bath (I know I'm going to miss the hot bath for these coming 4 days)..Anywhoo, I've drove down early to work around 7 in the morning because I'm in charged of the registration..While waiting for my car engine to heat up, I've grabbed a chance to take a photo of one of the flower.. Fresh from my mother's garden of eden.. Hehehe..



As I've reached OGDC, I've went to my office and grabbed some stuff that we have prepared last night and brought it to the The Big Top..I've stapled the the registration names on top of the trestle table with the help of the volunteers.. Then campers starts to flock into the Big Top with their parents.. Searching and registered their names...

After all of the campers has arrived, then a brief presentation were given to them.. Unfortunately, the presentation slides doesn't work very well due to the day light.. After their briefings, then they were divided according to their respective groups and were asked to go into the buses according to their groups.. Finally, my work has completed.. Some of us will be going with them to Muara beach and some of us will be staying to PROTECT the OGDC premises... Hehehe..

P/S: All of the campers will be going to Muara beach for their next camping activities with the Datalish Adventure..

0 comments: