Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

SPOTTED: The Harry's Around-And-About

Monday, December 24, 2007

Chilling.In.Jolibee

THIS HAPPENED LAST WEEK:

..Bored..Tired..Clueless..Nevertheless, I have still a little energy left in my body to move myself around the Seria plaza looking for something fun to do.. SHOPPING..Erm..There's not much to do when you are in Seria though..Normally, I will just took my window shopping and if I've found something interesting then I'll just buy it on the spot for sure.. Anywhoo.. As I passed by the Jolibee, my eyes saw something.. A known living creature eating its food.. WARGH~ Its Harry.. Hahaha.. Well, I just smiled at him..Not interested in bothering him though especially he's with someone.. Urhmm..Hehehe..Well, have a HAPPY HOLIDAY Harry..

P/S: Do drop by to OGDC if you haven't got anything else to do rather than spending your money to Jolibee..

0 comments: