Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

GIFTS: Souvenirs from Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kit Kat.Famous Amous.Stegasaurus??

During the Summer Camp, Max wasn't around.. He ESCAPED and got the chance to have a holiday in Kuala Lumpur.. A place that I've never been to.. Anywhoo.. He started working yesterday and today, he brought some souvenir from KL.. For all of us.. Chocolates.. Another food which could make us fat as the purple bunny.. Hahaha... So I grabbed some photos of the souvenirs and posted it here.. Hehehe..




One of the souvenirs was the STEGASAURUS.. I'm not sure what's that all about.. BUT I'm very sure we couldn't eat that.. Maybe another souvenir from the science centre or something like that.. Hehehe.. Anywhoo.. He put all of the souvenirs into a "Mark & Spencers" bag.. So I assumed that he might bought some stuff from "Mark & Spencer".. Hehehe



P/S: I'm not a fan of chocolate...Hehehe..But I can tell you I'm a fan of AHAD's burger.. Hehehe...

0 comments: