Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Chill-Stop at Iskandar's Crib

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chicken.Fish.Longan Drink

Cribs or not cribs..Wherever it is, if there's food, it doesn't really matter at all..Hehe.. Yesterday, we were informed by Iskandar that he's going to invite all of those who are available to come to his crib for a dinner.. Not all were available at to go to his crib though.. While waiting for the night to fall, I stayed at OGDC while doing my job..I'm NOT ALONE..Hilfi was also working his butt off cleaning his table since its going to reach the end of the year..Then a message came in from Alimin that he's going to joined us.. So we've decided to follow him instead of driving each of our cars to Iskandar's crib..Well, while waiting for Alimin, another message came in from Tommy telling me that he was having a bad fever and was blood-coughing..Worried though..But he said he's going to hospital so hope he's ok.. Hehe..

Anywhoo.. We went to Iskandar's crib around 8..Some of us were already there waiting for us..Even Tommy..not in a pretty good shape.. Hehe.. Well, we started eating the food served on the table.. Hehhe.. YUMMY~ Totally wiped out.. I've ate 4 PLATES OF RICE..Could you imagine how much weight have I gained after eating that amount of rice??? Wargh~

INFO: A dietry action need to be taken for myself..Man, I've got to get back in shape as soon as possible.. Currently, my weight is 80.6 kilogramme..Wargh!! Damn~ And my waist is getting bigger each day..Need to loose some weight before I'm changing myself into a big bird..



After that, we watched pictures taken during the BOMBA Fire Fighting Awareness..Then, we hung out at Iskandar's bedroom, showing us his brand new desk lamps, which costs him about $400+ for each of the lamps..and also watching the WRESTLING series..A chill-stop at Iskandar's crib ends around 10, we then decided to go home..

P/S: No pictures of the food were taken at that time..Sorrie..

0 comments: