Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

WORK: The Survival Science Camp [Day Two]

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Scoreboard.Certificate.Night Watch

Today is the day where campers will be coming back from the Muara beach later afternoon.. Wuhuu~ I've get to mingle around with them later tonight.. BUT.. I have to get things done first such as the scoreboard as well as the certificates for the volunteer and the Datalish Adventures peeps.. Aiman, Fendi, Nehai and some other more help me out with the score board thingy... Hehe.. Thank god.. Oh Well..





We've also set up our new PA system.. Wuhuu~ Finally, after renting a number of times from the event management, NOW, we have our own.. FULLY EQUIPPED.. Hehehe.. It tooks a couple of hours for them to complete the set up..Problem occurs here and there but we managed to SOLVE it with Abang Haji.. Hehehe..



Around 15 minutes to 3 in the afternoon, the campers arrived at OGDC..Looking tired..But they continued their camps' activities at the Soccer Pitch Area as well as the Volley Ball Area...During night time, packed food were given to them for their dinner..After their dinner, they were given another activity, which is the Night at the Exhibition Hall.. The actual proposed activity was called Night Traffic which was supposed to be conducted in the Traffic Games Park area but due to the current weather condition, we have to change it into the Exhibition Hall Area... During that activity, I didn't get a chance to mingle with them because I NEED to take my shower ASAP...MY BODY SMELLS TERRIBLE..




After my shower, I've continued my work at The Big Top.. I've to tell the OGDC peeps about their night watch duty... 20 minutes to midnight, campers are still talking to each others as if they are not tired.. We've announced to them that as the needle of the watch reaches 12, we will SHUT OFF all of the lights in the big top.. Ignorance..Noisy..Emm..As the light shut off, everybody are wooing~.. Hehehe.. Some of the campers are already asleep, but some gathered around and sang some song together... Its fun to see them mingling around..BUT before they get their sleep, we have a swupise for one of the campers... We've bought a cake for him.. Its his birthday... BABY ROY.. Hehehe.. We sang a birthday song to him.. He was so swupised...



After the swupise, we then asked them to go back to sleep..As a night watcher, we have to get them to sleep because there will be more activities for them tomorrow... Thus, we strictly divided the camping area inside the big top into two sides..One side for male campers and the other for female campers..

THE WEIRD THING: I've been in OGDC camping thingy for a number times...Around that time, I've been given a chance to manage to night watch duties..Every night watch duties that I've managed, I've noticed that its very hard for us, the night watcher, to ask the participants to sleep quietly.. BUT, this time, IT WORKS.. We've managed to get them on their sleeping bed on time.. They sleeps very quietly, even the committees..Ermm...How did I do that??

Anywhoo~ This is the time... For me to do my magic with my N70 camera.. Heheh...

Note: Look how tired our committees as well as our beloved participants are after their very long day trip from Muara Beach..











Note: The picture below is my favorite picture... A guy with his dolly...How cute is that???



Everybody sleeps very well that night.. But it makes the night watcher to feel sleepy as well.. Its kinda windy though that night but it doesn't rain at all...

P/S: There are a lot of stories during my night watch... Hehehe.. Not gonna share it with you guys.. Hehehe... Keeping it private..

0 comments: