BLOG: The Unbearable Silence...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

..So quiet..So Still..So Unbearable..

"Shall the SILENCE conquered the room, then I shall break it to pieces and bring it ALIVE"

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR:

"Unless I've gone wild or crazy, I would never stop from BLOGGING..Hahaha..I've already addicted to this stuff and I won't let anyone get a hold of my blog..N.E.V.E.R..Hahaha..Well, it has been a week I didn't updated my blog and I'm sure that most of you might think that I'm already bored with this blogging stuff..NOT~ Think again.. I'm still addicted to it no matter what, it's just that lately, I'm really really damn tired..I donch know why..But right after I've got home from my work place, I straight went to bed..of course I took my shower..Duh~ Anywhoo~ It was really tiring..Well, I was dissapointed though coz I didn't attend the KB Blogger's night at Serikandi..But I'm very sure that there will be a second one coming up..Hehehe..Right~ Well, as usual, just scroll down to read on my updated post..Otay..Sorry again for the late posting..

The Editor"

P/S: Make sure you read it not just by looking at it..LOL..Hahaha..

0 comments: