FACT: Am I Off-Colour??

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Colours

..White..Green..Yellow..Blue..


Sometimes people tend to ask lots of questions about this colour-blind stuff..which in the end really irritates the people whom got it from their family genes..Sigh..And guess what?? I'm ONE of the FREAK..Wargh!! It's hereditary..Almost all of the men from my mother's generation got it..Sigh..What to do?? Hahaha..Anywhoo~ There's nothing to panic about..It's just that you are colour-blind, not like loosing your eyesight..Duh~ Well, I was lucky enough though..Although I'm off-coloured but I'm blessed because I'm able to use the colours very well in most of my artworks..Honestly speaking, there's no need for you guys out there to be ashamed of what you have..I mean, not just talking about this colour blind stuff, but everything, just take it like its a gift from god and we really should appreciate it..No matter how hard for us to differentiate the colours, but still, we do have the talent that we could use of..Right?? Apparently, till now, people still doesn't believe that I'm off-coloured..which I'm really PROUD of..Ah~ That's what I am..

P/S: Believe in yourself and I'm sure you will be able to do it..

1 comments:

dec83 said...

Hi.i came across to this interesting post of urs abt colorblindness.I was reading with a big smile on my face 'cus dude i feel you.Im one too.All of my brothers and male cousins are affected to a certain degree,some mild and some too extreme.I pretty much get used to this and Im more than happy to answer the ridiculous questions people pose such as "Err..so how can you see the traffic lights?" (the no.one question i'd must say .I dont blame them and no one has ever use this excuse to make me feel any less.In fact,it could be a great icebreaker for conversation with a stranger.hehe.So we are all good!

p/s: worst question asked" So TV atu black and white tah tu?"..haha.I wtold him off " im just colorblind,but IM NOT BLIND (idiot)".