GADGET: Shake with the BASS..

Friday, February 15, 2008

..thumping.THUMPING.thumping..

Ever since I've got my computer ten years ago, I would never thought of having my own speaker at home..or even bought it..Just an old fashion head phones plugged into the speaker port at the rear of the CPU..Hahaha..What a loser I am back then..It has been like what..5 different headphones?? Hahaha..LOSER..Well, that was back then..Let bygone be bygone..Never should I remember it again..Hahaha..Now with modern technologies, I need to upgrade myself..From an old fashion way to a new modern way..Thus, I've decided to buy my own speaker..A speaker with better quality of course.. Not the cheap to the cheap one..Hehehe..Well, I did surveyed all of the speakers and I've decided to buy the Altec Lansing speaker with a bass surrounding..Hehehe..The speaker also could be plugged into your phone, computer, mp3 player and etc..Hehehe..It has two speakers with one subwoofer..Wuhuu~ Let's party..Hahahha..My very first own speaker..Man~ I loved it so much..Now, I could feel the "environment" while enjoying the movie..Hehehe..Wuhuu~

P/S: It just cost me around forty plus brunei dollar..Gawd~ I'm enjoying it..Hehehe..

0 comments: