RIP: Resting Beneath The Ocean..

Sunday, February 10, 2008

RIP

..condolences.CONDOLENCES.condolences..

..Sigh..Life can sometimes be UNFAIR to us..No matter how rich we were from the others, No matter how well life has been treating us, No matter how old you are, but when the Death wants us at the gate, it REALLY WANTS US to be on the gate..Sigh..Well, before I move on with this IMPORTANT post of mine,I would like to give my deepest sympathy to my beloved cousins in Canada for the lost of their mother (MY AUNT) whom I've just met a couple of years ago..Although I couldn't remembered her face very clearly but it was a great lost to our family where we've never got the chance to see her before her death..I still could remember the last time I've met her right in front of the Hong Kong bank where she speaks very well in English with me..Sigh..FYI, she died because of her cancer disease, which we were never told of before..Uhm..Well, it runs in the family though..Anywhooo~ After she died, nobody did informed to my grandmother..Until a call was made to my grandmother and told about her decease..She was so shocked..Whats make the news more worst for her, the body of her daughter was burned to ashes and thrown into the sea..Dang~ She really broke down..They were supposed to bring back the ashes to her and let her throw the ashes into the sea by herself..Now..She wouldn't want to eat and she feels really down and blamed her daughter's husband for her death..I really pity my grand mother..At least what they could do right now is to come to Brunei and meet her personally and apologize to her..Sigh..Life..Not that I blamed them, but I pity them..

P/S: For the death is something that we shouldn't fool around with..Sigh..

0 comments: