LEISURE: Treat from Zair @ Lemon Grass Restaurant..

Monday, February 18, 2008

..Tang Hoon..
..Ice Blended Guava Sour..
..Pandan Chicken..


Tired..Yet there's still some energy left inside of me..Gawd~ it was such a very aweful day for all of us..especially when you are handling about 500 plus of different sorts of people..and attitude as well..BUT it was fun though especially when there were about a hundred of motorcycles parked in line at your working place..Dang~ We are blessed..haha..Anywhoo~ Later that afternoon, Zair invited us for a dinner at the Lemon Grass Restaurant at KB..At first, I didn't want to go there coz I was so tired, but then, something changed my mind, so I've decided to just go with the invitation..Hehehe..As I was nearly the tea pot roundabout near the KB town, Alai called me and told me that she was hungry..What?? Hahaha..She was hungry coz they've waited for quite some time at the restaurant..Hehehe..So I told her to just wait for a while..As I arrived there, I spotted Alai and Zair waiting inside the restaurant...Craving for food..Hahaha..Poor them..Soon after that, others came as well..So we all starts to order some food..Wuhuu~ Heaven for Alai..Shocked yet very impressed..She really knows how to order the food..One menu after the other until she stopped requesting for the food..Hahaha..While waiting for the food, we then do a little chit chat..Didn't got the chance to take some photo though but there might be some photo at Alai's BLOG..Hehehe..Anywhoo~ As the food arrived, we then starts to eat..Especially if you could see Alai's hungry but shiny face..Hehehe..We really enjoyed the food though..It was very YUMMY all the way..As all of the food was nearly wiped out, then Hilfi came along..So he ordered more food for him and US..Hehehe..As he ordered the food, then Iskandar came by..Just finished with his massage thingy..Hehehe..The dinner was done around 8 plus, I think..I was so full..I think everybody was..Well, it cost Zair and Alai around a hundred plus though just to treat us..Fuh~

P/S: Hilfi then went back to Alai and Zair's house to play the WII..

0 comments: