WORK: Sleepover @ Kuala Balai??

Sunday, February 24, 2008

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE..Thought it was just going to be my normal off day where I will just need to do my updating on my blog..and eating some junk food which really made me fat recently..Damn~Well..I'm sure I'll be back to my normal body size soon..I think..Anywhoo~ A message came in that day..I was asked whether I'm willing to join a site visit at Kuala Balai for our holiday activities..So I answered YES..Hahaha..I was asked to wait near the Megamas area around 2 in the afternoon..As I reached there, Albert came along..So, now we've to wait for Iskandar..Tick Tock Tick Tock..It took him around an hour for him to reach there as he was from Miri..Shopping..Hehehe..Richy Richy..Anywhoo~ As Iskandar arrived, we get into his car and drove into the Kuala Balai..It was raning drizzly though..Luckily Iskandar's car is a super duper car coz there're a lot of pot holes on the road..It took us around 30 minutes to reach there..The "Ketua Kampung" then greet us and took a show-around the Kuala Balai..It was my third time to reach there..But this time was different..Almost all of the facilities were not in a good condition due to the recent strong wind..Even the jetty..Damn~ Then we were brought to the house where we will be supposed to stay through this Sunday night..It was kinda muddy path way though..The river looks very serene though and I'm pretty sure they're number of crocodiles waiting for us..Urgh~ So we walked further into the Kuala Balai..There are so many houses being abandoned..Didn't notice it before though..We were told that if the road wasn't that bad, there might be some old folks staying behind..










Uhm~ Finally we reached the house..Kinda old though from the outside..The door was locked..Then the owner unlocked the house and as we entered, amazingly, it looks just OK..What I meant is that there's no spider webs or dust..You know what I was trying to say..Anywhoo..We surveyed in and out of the house..As I was standing on of the jetty, suddenly..CRACK~ Damn it..I fell into a hole..Thank god there's no crocodile waiting for me down there..Damn it..Curse the wood..A story was told to us about that particular house..Once upon a time, nails were stolen from that house..Leaving the house..Nailess..Then, two-three days later, the nails were back to their original placing..How scary and weird is that?? Wargh~ NOT GONNA STAY IN THAT HOUSE..PUAKAAA...







Anywhoo~ Iskandar was really fond of taking the picture of the so-called five star toilet..which is sooooo...flushless,wallless and windyness..Hahahaha..Well, its time for us to head back home..I mean its really time..So we've decided..and IT IS SO CONFIRMED..Not gonna stay there..and start to think for the second plan..Hehehe...

P/S: There are too many of pot holes along the way into/out of the Kuala Balai..For more pictures on this trip, visit IskandarWorld...I'm sure you'll my picture kneeling on the stupid hole that I've made..Hahaha..

0 comments: