LIFE: Obeying the Road Laws..

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

..driving license..
..DRIVING LICENSE..
..driving license..


When it comes to the road law, there's no chance for you to escape out of it..You really need to obey it no matter what..especially when you're the type who loves to go around the town..Sigh..Don't ever think of getting yourself in trouble with the authorities especially with your driving license..Road blocks kill..Hahaha..Well, talking about the driving license, I really need to renew it..Yesterday was actually the expiry date for my driving license but fortunately for me yesterday was Sunday..It's a public holiday..So I'm save by the bell..Haha..Nevertheless, I really need to renew my driving license today..I need to go to the nearest post office and renew it ASAP..Hehehe..There's not much time left..I need to go now after this posting..I will only renew it just for one year only..Not interested in getting it renew for the next three years..Such a very long time for me..Hehehe..

P/S: Fortunately for me, I was still able to renew my driving license although I'm late for one day behind of the expiry date..Hehehe..

0 comments: