CELEBRATION: Chinese New Year 2008

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

..The.Year.Of.A.Rat..

Fireworks "really" bombarded the dark sky last night and it was really beautiful..I mean, HELL it did..Hahaha..Although the Chinese New Year is one day more to go but the spirits of celebrating this year Chinese New Year was already "high"..Hahaha..Anywhoo~ the fireworks keeps on playing towards the middle of the night while I was enjoying my sleeping beauty..FYI, I lurve to sleep with lots and lots of noises..Hahaha..I even keep my radio on for the whole night..Anywhoo~ back to my story, do you still remember the traditional fire crackers which look like a milipede?? Well, it has been a decade I didn't see that firecracker, but now, I've got the chance to look on it again..Wow.."BANG~"..Continuous "bang" really amazes me..It was played right in front of me...Lots and lots and lots..I mean LOTS of fireworks were played last night..My nephew really enjoyed it though..Honestly speaking, I think this year people lurves to play with the fireworks..If you are asking me for how this year's celebration is different from last year, out of 10, I think it would be 9.9..Hahaha..Well, duh~ Its very obvious man, especially when there's a shop near the Milimewah store which sells nothing but ONLY the firecrackers..Dang~ I donch know how they are able to sell that lots of stuff but I think people were really tempted to buy it..Hahaha..Well, anywhoo~ just would like to say an advance Happy Chinese New Year to the peeps who are celebrating it..Otay..

P/S: Peeps, please do be careful if you were playing with this kind of stuff..Watch out of the naughty kids, who knows, they might put the little fire crackers into you pant as their game plan..Hahahaha..Just do be careful..

0 comments: