LEISURE: Stop & Sports For Life..

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sports

..sports.SPORTS.sports..

..Sigh..Can't you just imagine of a life where there's no work for you?? I mean TOTALLY NO WORK for you..Huh~..I guess it would be like a total boredom for you..and me as well..Honestly speaking, being me as myself as truly as I am, I do have a lot of works that need to be completed on the DOT but..sometimes, my mind just suddenly "FREEZES" by itself and goes "BLANK" all the way through the day..Sigh..I need to get it working..chop chop as there're more artworks that need to be submitted on time..Sigh..Well..I guess I need to stop thinking about my work for a while and start to go for a sport..Maybe a "MILD" sport at first might do the trick to "THAW" this sudden-freezed-mind of mine..SPORTS HERE I COME..Wuhuu~..Well, yesterday was our weekly sport's day..While others were planning to play the sport of netball, me and "Britney Supiah" have other SPORTS thing in our mind..We've decided to do a "MILD" brisk walk along the pathway to the Billionth Barrel Monument..Huhuu~Well, unfortunately, the day wasn't quite like the other day though..It looks like it was going to rain heavily as there were a LOT of dark clouds seen above us...BUT nothing can stop us, not even a single droplet would stop us from doing our SPORTS..Right~ Hahaha..We still gonna stick with our plan to do the brisk walking along the pathway..NEVER GONNA QUIT..Well, it was raining a bit drizzly though at first but as we were halfway walking towards the monument itself, the rain just stopped..Lucky us..Hehe..Well, it was quite windy though..It took us like an hour to go fore to the Billionth Barrel Monument and back to our working place..Huh~ Felt really really really exhausted..As we arrived back to the parking lot (where the others played the sport of netball), we both then took a very deep breath..Huh~ Not long after we took our little rest, then our boss called us up into the game to replace him..Wargh~ NoOoOo~ We were so tired..and more of that, I donch really know on how to play this netball thingy..Netball for girls?? Soccer for boys?? Who cares..That's what sport's all about..Join and spoiled the game while you still can~ Hahaha..So we played throughout that afternoon while enjoying ourself..NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES..As we were playing the UN-RULED NETBALL, the "PHOTOGRAPHERS" did took some photo of us..Hahaha..








Although we were expected to be the losing team, but AT LEAST we did managed to get a couple of scores..Hahaha..Nonetheless, we did have a GREAT FUN that afternoon..I didn't expect that afternoon was a very tiring afternoon though...especially when there's an extra sports game added to your sport's list..Haha..Well, I was breathless at that time..TOTALLY OUT OF AIR..Need a CPR..Hahaha..Well, anywhoo~ Do you think netball is already enough for us?? NOT~ Street Soccer, here we come..Hahaha..So we continued to play with street soccer at the very same place..A different team again..and also not following the rules as usual..Haha..There were like 7 of us in each team, so three of us, Maria, Farah and me team up to be the striker..Waiting at the goal post..Hahaha..Well, we did managed to score it though..Hahaha..










As the time reached 7 in the afternoon, we've decided to stop playing..Huh~ Finally, I could take another deep breath..Breath of life..Hahaha..Frankly speaking, it was a very FUN day for all of us..and tiring as well..At least, I could get some benefit out of it..Duh~ Hahaha..Right after we've decided to stop our sport game, droplets of rain starts to fall on us..Maybe a sign for us not to play during "MAGHRIB" time..Now I know why people still kept on playing during Maghrib time..Maybe there's too much fun in the game itself or maybe there's too much satan around them..Huh~

P/S: To the yellow team, next week we will be playing against you but with more guts..For sure we will beat you.. Right~ Hahaha..Talk to the talk, not walk to the walk..Hahahaha..

0 comments: