HOT: Celebs Being PUNK'D..

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stars

..Prejudice.Trecheary.Innocent..

[BEHOLD] A superstar at work...Or should I say, a "composer" at work while working their best manipulating other people just to get their bank account to fill in with "moo-lah~"..Sigh..You know what, I still can't believe on what I've been hearing lately..They look so honest, so clearly pure of sins..and of course from the OUTSIDE..so DAMN INNOCENT..But as the truth came OUT to me, I was so DAMN furious..I mean we're talking here about a friend of mine being a professional singer but only getting paid for what like a HUNDRED BRUNEIAN dollar after getting an AWARD??? What?? Okay..But before you move on to make your own judgement, I think its better for you to hear the full story first..About a year ago (or maybe two years ago), a friend of mine was offered to sing a song written by one of the "BRUNEIAN FAMOUS SONG WRITER" yet so innocent..Sigh..Well, fortunately, she did got the chance to sing his song for a couple of months and the song did got a chance to be aired on the radio..BUT..Unfortunately, things aint moving so smoothly for her..As the song gets a little bit famous amongst the elderly, people tend to invite her to do a performance for that song..FYI, this friend of mine came from a NOT-SO-WEALTHY family, thus she has this problem of getting to her performance practices which in the end infuriated this so-called-good-bruneian-composer and immediately changed the singer without telling my friend..No offense, I mean at least he could've told her nicely before he changed the original singer..We as a Bruneian has our own culture and attitude..Urghh~..Such a typical Bruneian..Wait till you hear this one..Recently, the song was nominated in one of the RTB award and won an award for it PLUS a BND$2000.00...Wargh...So my friend thought she could get a "PIECE OF IT"..Think again..Instead of giving a-piece-of-that-price personally to my friend, that so-called-bruneian-famous-song-writer asked the un-original singer to send the money to her..Well, she did get a piece of it though but did you know how much my friend got out of BND$2000.00? Just a hundred Bruneian dollar..Do you think a hundred dollar could pay all of her transportation going up and down from Seria to Bandar??? Do you think her voice worth that much?? Honestly speaking, her voice is much more worthed than the un-original singer..I've seen her singing since we're studying together and I know how special she was..At least the composer could've give her around BND$200 to BND$300...Such a scum bag..I hope he will get punished by God..One day, just remember one day, she will become famous..Mark my word..

P/S: Well, that's life..

0 comments: