Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

CELEBRATION: The Brand New Year 2008..

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Resolutions..
New Apple Laptop..
New Saving Account..


A year has passed and the year 2007 has left us with lots of memories that can never be forgotten..Let bygone be bygone and begin a new life with new resolutions..There are twelve months ahead of us before the year 2009 and along that months, I'm pretty sure there going to be more challenges that we might be facing..Thus, we have to prepare for what challenges it might come before it happens...The year 2008 has shown us with upcoming technologies, great events and etc..With the new upcoming events and technologies, I'm very sure people ought to prepare themselves for this thing to bring themselves forward to the challenging future.. Thus, I have prepare something for myself which is my resolutions for this 2008..Hoping that I'm going to achieve it, that is if I have enough money by that time..I will have it.. Hahaha..




NEW RESOLUTIONS:


- Buying a new laptop (For sure its going to be Apple)
- Opening a new banking account in TAIB and starts saving
- Gonna buy a new car
- Wanted to join this humanitarian something but I'm not sure how..
- Loosing some weight and fat which I'm not supposed to keep it


Well, that's about it on what my resolutions are.. There's not much though coz I was hoping to follow where the wind blows my fate and destiny.. Hehehe..But no worries, my fate and destiny has already been written on a book and I'm sure I will encounter all of it..

P/S: The APPLE LAPTOP.. I will have it as soon as my account is filled with KA-CHING $$$..There's no doubt about getting it this year.. Yehaaa~

0 comments: