Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Dine-In At KaiZen Sushi

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sushi.Bento.Salmon

Nowadays, sushi has been everyone's favorite no matter how old they are..They seems to be can't get enough with sushi..Hahaha..Even myself..Come on~ It taste really good you know..How could anyone resist it?? Haha..Once you've tried it you would never turn back..No more mamak food for you..If you are a stingy type of person then I guess sushi restaurant wouldn't be an ideal place for you to dine-in..Hahaha..Anywhoo~ A new sushi restaurant was opened in Seria..KAIZEN SUSHI..I've been there twice though..The first time I went there was with Zair and some other guys..The menu looks nice though..As for the price, its a little expensive than Excapade restaurant..As I've run through their menu, I came across with this Kaizen Special sushi..It looks nice on its appearance though..Anywhoo~ I've tried that one..Similar to the Excapade restaurant, there was a train going around the trail..As my food arrived, I've took lots of wasabi and place it on a plate and pour some ketchup on it..My first impression about the sushi? Erhmm..How should I say this nicely? It doesn't really taste that good..The ketchup seems to be a bit salty and the wasabi was not so spicy at all..Anywhoo~ Went there again for the second time..This time, I donch want to try the sushi..Instead, I've tried the Bento..Teri Tori Roll Bento..Man~ It taste really nice..VERY NICE..I've gobbled everything up..Man~ Now what to eat and what not to eat when I'm in KaiZen Sushi..




P/S: Please do try at KaiZen Sushi restaurant in Seria..My taste might be different than yours..You are all welcome to try the sushi though..

0 comments: