Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

GREETING: Born For Life As A Muslim

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fifth.One.Unknown

Its all about first time when you are converted yourself to Islam..There're so much to learn especially about the praying and your believe in Islam..BUT I'm very certain that Ben..Oops..Aiman should be able to do it..I'm not really sure how long Aiman has been converted himself to Islam, but YESTERDAY, 5th JANUARY, is the day for him to celebrate his birthday..Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You..Blah~ Blah~ Blah~..Its too long and too little time for me to sing this song to you..Anywhoo..Almost everyone that knew him sung a birthday song to him yesterday afternoon in the Exhibition Hall..I DONCH KNOW HOW OLD HE IS at this very moment but I'm pretty DAMN~ SURE he is still single..



So any interested girl out there whom would like to get to know him MUCH MORE closer, donch be SHY~, just drop me a chat on the CBox and I'll introduced YOU to HIM.. Who knows he might be the chosen one for your love life partner..?? Hehehe..

P/S: Maybe a girl for his birthday would make him more happier than he is right now~ Hehehe..

0 comments: