Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

TOWN: The Wrath From The Dark Night..

Friday, January 25, 2008

..Rain Dripping...Lightning Bolting..Winds Blowing..

As the night getting darker, moistures starts to fall in drops from the dark clouds..Flashes of lightnings were also seen from afar as if it was signaling to the town that there will be a big storm coming up...Sigh..Yet people still aren't really bothered about what are coming..Sigh..Took a very long shower though with a very soothing body shampoo..Anywhoo~ Coldness really fills in that particular night..Winds were whistling around the corner of my window..What a really nice lullaby from the mother nature..Sigh..After all of the updating blog thingy, I think this is the right time for me to take my beauty sleep..Sigh..Covered with a really thick blanket while listening to the radio was the ultimate relaxations for my body..Tell me about it.. It was really nice..Took a very deep sleep though..Uhm~ Thought it was just going to be me and my dream..Think again..Sigh..Well, somewhere in the middle of the night, an unexpected bolt of lightning strucks the ground..Then GUESS WHAT?? A total pure blackout hits the town..Wargh~ No power, no lights, no radios and most of all..NO AIR-CONDITIONER..Wargh~ Sigh..This is what you get when you are not prepared with this kind of thing..Hahaha..Anywhoo~ It doesn't really matter though..At least, the coldness of the night fills in the room..Hahaha..Thus, I continued wth my beauty sleep though..Then around 3 in the morning, the power came back to normal..All of the electrical appliances including my computer suddenly "TURN-ON"...FYI, dont be surprised when I said "my computer is turn on"..Haha..My computer is quite different from other computer as it can automatically switched on once its power from the power supply is on..Anywhoo~ I then switched off my computer and pulled the plug out from the power supply..Ah~ Back to my sweet dream..Hehehe..

As the sun rises, I then took a shower..Before I went to work, I wanted to save something from my computer..Thus, I switched it on..Took a while then I realized something was wrong with my computer..Couldn't get to the logon point..What the @#$%??? Urgh~ This is not happening..NOT HAPPENING..Its the first time that has happened to my computer after 10 years time..Wargh~ An error occured stated that there's a file missing in "system32" or maybe CORRUPTED..Damn it~ Wargh~Fortunately, I have two hard disks in my computer..Most of the files were saved onto the second hard disks..So no worries but still..Some of my designs were in my primary hard disk..Urgh~ Well, I think its time for me to format this computer..Time to refreshen my computer..Hehehe..

P/S: Need to find the updated operating system for windows xp in the COMMUNIST shop..Hahaha..
P/S: Need to find the updated operating system for windows xp in the COMMUNIST shop..Hahaha..

0 comments: