Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

REMINISCENCE: 2 Thousand 7 Recapitulations..

Friday, January 4, 2008

Life.Indecisive.Fraud

The world has really changed a lot throughout the twelve months of 2007. Despite remembering the bitter memories from the year 2008 that really hurts me a lot, it really makes me more stronger day by day..Being indecisive in making decision in the early years really makes me a bit foolish..Well..At least, I've got something to laugh on as I get older..Learned a lot of lessons throughout the year 2007 where you really shouldn't trust anyone even your love ones coz they will back fire you back when you don't even realized it..I've prepared myself for the year 2008 and thank you 2007 for preparing me for the future..

NOTE: I couldn't remember most of the things in the year 2007 as I've been told a person should only remember 7 important things in their life and shouldn't be more..If it is more than 7 than that person will be prone to stresses and other diseases..

Now, lets take a glimpse on what had happened to me throughout the year 2007 according to the months..


JANUARY

Buckets of Smiles

..Tied up a knot between me and a science centre as a graphic designer
..Enjoying the beautiful life with lots of friends and etc before it ends at the Empire Hotel while doing some work
..Building up to be the best in me to achieve my goal as a graphic designer


FEBRUARY
True in Life

..Believing that I could do it no matter how much the work load is as I'm the only graphic designer
..Trusting something which I shouldn't trust..
..Lent an amount money to the untrusted adult


MARCH
Solitary Begins

..Applied a course in ITB due to the influence from friend
..Starts to be a loner due to some uncertain decisions
..Hatred in the heart evolved, solitary in life begins..


APRIL
Emotional Breakdown

..Results from ITB received and it turns out to be ok..BUT the heart says no to the result
..Went for the written test and became the first to come out of the room answering the paper with no preparation
..Hundreds were stolen from my wallet
..Hatred starts to become revenge


MAY
Dither in Destiny

..Not very anticipated in receiving the result from the ITB
..Work load starts to fill in my list
..Pelangi Roadshow in OGDC
..Helping Nazmi to conduct the June Discovery Camp
..Went for an interview in ITB
..Lost around $300+ due to trusting someone whom I shouldn't really trust at the first place (Always listened to your friend for their advice..Sigh..)
..Revenge becomes stronger and stronger


JUNE
Getting Up

..Got in into the ITB but the heart still says so, thus I've decided to work in OGDC instead of continuing my study
..Need to develop my skill as I've been promoted as a supervisor
..Getting my self up from the sleep and starts to think on how to give a sweet revenge to the enemy
..Exhibitions in Bandar


JULY
Determination in Life

..Striving for the goal of life and do what I'm best at
..More exhibitions are coming in
..Thought of killing the whole enemy


AUGUST
The Rainbow

..Fun starts to grow when new members are coming in
..Preparations for upcoming Exhibitions
..Living the life in hotel while working outside of Belait district


SEPTEMBER
One..Two..Three

..One..Two..Three..The fasting month begins..
..The camp is here and lots of kids are joining in with smart attitudes which really annoys people
..Ghost disturbed the children's sleep during the camp..


OCTOBER
Let Bygone Be Bygone

..The fasting month showed me the true of life..
..Forgiving is the most sweetest revenge..
..Hari Raya Celebration


NOVEMBER
The True Me

..The biggest event is so on~ THE OGDC AND LIVEWIRE WEEKEND CARNIVAL
..Lots of preparation for the weekend carnival need to be prepared early
..Learned something new on how to fortune-tell on others love life..


DECEMBER
Fetch The Sky

..The skies are getting darker as there are more work given in
..Non-stop activities within three weeks really tires us a lot
..Stresses start to build up but maintaining as hard as I could
..The bitches in me is SO OUT~


Well, I guess that's about it..Thank god I'm still alive..Hahaha..Let bygone be bygone and past be the past..Hatred will always be there but nevertheless, sweet revenge is much more better than killing the enemy..Haha..Thus, I hope this year would be better than last year and hope it will hold more happy memories than not-so-happy memories..

P/S: The mouth has stopped talking about the past but do remember, my mind is still working very well and hold the memories that couldn't be erased easily..I'm still awaits for my sweet revenge..

0 comments: