Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

ISLAM: The Arisen of New Hijriah

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Islam

1429.New Year.New Life

The most popular time of the year would the first hour of the first day of the new year..People are celebrating like hell watching fireworks making its magic in the dark skies..BUT in the end, I've heard lots of bad things happened to them who has celebrated in the hotels..Tough Luck..Anywhoo~ As a moslem, actually we are not allowed to celebrate those type of thing..Well~ As I've said in my previous post, different people has different perceptions..So there's no need to argue..I've seen in the HYS where people argued a lot..There are a lot of"WRONG WRONG" people in that area..~ Anywhoo..Back to my "ORIGINAL" story, tomorrow, is a new year for MOSLEM people..1429 Hijriah..Wee~ This is the first time I'm going to celebrate the new year of Islam..Wee~ Anywhoo~ I was thinking of having a dinner with my family in the capital BUT UNFORTUNATELY, there's some error in getting our salary for last month..Wargh~ My dream of celebrating my new HIJRIAH spoiled..Urgh~ Anywhoo~ I would like to say to all moslem around the world, "HAPPY NEW YEAR 1429"..May allah blessed all of you and better life..

P/S: For all of the part-timers, our salary might be out next week and if we are lucky enough, it might be out on this Friday..Hahaha..Depression for the part-timers who went for Temburong Roadshow.. Hahaha..BANKRUPTCY..Hahaha..

0 comments: