Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

MONEY: Let The Saving Begins..

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Account...
Savings Book...
ATM Card..


AhHhH~ A new year with new resolutions..Got to save some money for this year's resolutions though..There are so much stuff that I need to buy with the money that I'm going to save..Anywhoo~ Earlier this year, I've opened an Al-Wadiah account in TAIB..Its been a month I've been longing to open the account at TAIB but I was so damn tight up with my work..Well, I've just received the pin number for my account though..Thus, since today was my OFF DAY, I took the chance to go one of the TAIB branches and retrieved the card from them..They immediately asked me to change the pin number that they've given to me earlier..I've also took the chance to ask them on how high is the interest for my savings account and GUESS WHAT?? It was higher that I was expected..It was about 2.5%..Wargh~ What an interest$$$..Hahaha

P/S: Apple Laptop..Although it will not be around the middle of the year..I'm sure I will buy it before the END of the year..Hahaha..

0 comments: