Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

MONEY: The Needs Of A Machine

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Engine01

..One Whole Day.One Off Day.One Month Salary..

The voyage of having my resolution to come true before the month of June was TOTALLY ruined..Wargh~ Damn it..Thought it was going to come true..I have already planned to start my saving account my putting $300 dollar each month into my NEW BANK ACCOUNT..NOT~ Urgh~ Laugh all you want Aiman..Hahaha.. Well, goodbye my dearestly Apple Laptop..Let it be ONLY in my dreamland..Well, this happened TEN-LONG-HOURS ago where I had to spend all of my salary to "feed" it to my car-money-shaver, which I've just received it a couple of days ago..Urgh~ Currently, my status is totally BROKED!! I had to go to three different workshops to fix my "SWEET" car-money-shaver..Thought it would just took half of a day..NOT~ It took nearly the whole day..Argh~ Well, at least its for the good cause though..Hahaha..Anywhoo~ It almost cost me about $450 to fix my car-money-shaver..Hahaha..No worries..I still can survive with the left-over money..Wish I could buy a new car though but..not everyone can afford it..Well, let's make thing happened..FENG-SHUI...Hahahah..

P/S: Hopefully I don't need to fix my car in the coming months though..Well, that's a life of a poor men like me...FYI, car-fixing is what I normally do with my monthly salary..Erm~ Hope everything's gonna change soon with the new management...

0 comments: