Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LIFE: Mishap in Surgery..Whose to BLAME?

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Anger.Life.Death

I've heard a lot of stories where people are suing the doctors for mistakenly operate them during their surgeries..and sometime they could thousands out from the suing thingy and also a life-time injuries..Ermm..Who should we blame? The doctor who have qualified degrees/honours in doctor's thingy? The Hospital itself who have saved a lot of people? Or was it because of our wrong judgement in getting a surgery at a very wrong place? Huh~ Anywhoo~ There are two stories that I wanted to share with you guys..

FIRST STORY

Once, there was a friend of a friend of mine, where he was diagnosed cancer..He took a lot of medicines and undergo a surgery in Singapore last year..Guess what?? At this very moment, he might be in HEAVEN~ Inalilah~ :( There was a mishap during the surgery which caused death to him.. The suing still currently in process and I hope the doctor have learned his mistake..



SECOND STORY


One morning, I've heard this story from the radio where there's one woman went for her teeth checkup..As the doctor are drilling her teeth, an accident happen to her..The drill went to some other place inside her mouth..Wargh~ I'm sure it will be a hell of a scream..While the doctor was drilling her tooth, he was also making his dancing move..and in the end, he "OUTMOVE" his dance and caused an injury to his patient..Another sue for the qualified doctor..


Now, after you have heard both of the stories, who should we blame? The doctor? The Hospital? Erhmm..Well, actually, we can blame all of the options but we have to take consideration that we could make it NOT to happen by being more careful when taking the surgery from the anonymous person..Right? Well, this is my perception, maybe if I experienced it, I would change my perception and for sure I will post it in this very blog of mine..

P/S: For those who are afraid of meeting up a dentist, I'm pretty sure you will be more frighten to meet them up after you have read this post..Hahahaha..

0 comments: