Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LIFE: 2008 Resolution Starter

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shiny.BLING BLING.Fresh

YEHAA~ Its a HOLIDAY time for us!! Wuhuu~ What a wonderful day to start our new year..Of course, there's no need for us to wake up early in the morning, no worries to come early to work and definitely, there's no worries to take breakfast in a hurry..Haha..Anywhoo~ A loud noise from the vacuum cleaner woke me up from my beautiful dream.. Urgh~ Thought its going to be more relaxation moment when I'm at home..Uhmm~ Well, luckily I have already enough sleep so I've decided to find some food to fill in my growling stomach..While eating, I was thinking of what should I do for this ONE-DAY HOLIDAY..Ermm..What should I do?? CAR-BATH!!..Heheh.. So, since my mother has used up all of the car wash solution, I then decided to go to KB and bought a car wash solutions for my car..

curiosity.Curiosity.CURIOSITY

QUESTION:

Why do I want to buy car wash solution in KB instead of Seria?

ANSWER:
Not that I don't want to buy the solutions/detergent or whatever you call it in Seria, it's just that I just need to see what people are doing during their first day of 2008..Hehe..Fresh new day of 2008..


Well, before I start to pour some UNTRUSTED chemical over my car, I parked my car into the garage, hoping its going to rain when I'm washing my car..It took me 3 long hours to wash my car, vacuum the interior carpets and seats, polished the tyres and etc..



Damn~ It looks nice after a cat from OGDC take a loo on my car.. Need to find that DUMB cat and throw it into the LAGOON..Ha~!! Anywhoo~ Now, I'm taking my beautiful rest while writing my post for BLOG!! Hehe..

P/S: Need to find that cat before it take a loo on everybody's car..The Lagoon's croc (MONITOR LIZARD) is waiting for its meal..

0 comments: