Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: BBQ @ Iskandar's Crib

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

VENUE: Iskandar's CRIB
INVITATION TIME: 07.15 in the evening
FOOD SERVED: Buffet Style + BBQ Fewd


The first day of the week, which is MONDAY, the day for the maintenance people only, the day which is the end of the year 2007, the day where I'm supposed to take my day off at home, relaxing myself, away from the work load..Erm..NOT~ Not gonna happen to me..Hehe..Its too relaxing..I need to get out of my home, maybe to my work place..Hoping there might be something going on..People, wake up, its the last day of the year..Gotta move and have some fun!! Well, at first, it was nothing..Totally ..BUT luckily, the "BOSS" is planning something bashing, something sudden..A "NEW YEAR BBQ BASH" party?? NOT~ Hahaha..Well, he did planned something though and invited us to his house, but not celebrating the new year.. NOT ALLOWED..While waiting for the time of the invitation, Nizam and me went for a little snack at Moi Nam with Roslan.. Hehehe.. A little snack for me but a BIG bite for Nizam..


As the time reaches the invitation time, we then went to Iskandar's house and start to BBQ the food..A few inutes later, Harry arrived at Iskandar's house with his BLUE vitara.. Hehehe.. Then people starts to come to Iskandar's house.. We chit and chat outside near the BBQ corner until all of the food were fully cooked.. Then we continue to chat inside the house while eating all of the food.. Hehehe.. Took Harry around the house though since its Harry first time to come over to his house..Hehehe..Grabbed the chance to introduce the BIG BED to Harry..As usual, surprised and speechless..Maybe he's thinking of putting himself tied up on one of the big poles.. Then, we continued all of the chit chat and it goes on in the kitchen until 11 plus..It was very tiring, so I followed Harry back to OGDC to my car.. Hehehe..

P/S: All of the food tasted really good.. Ermmm..Especially the BBQ chicken and sausages..Opps.. No picture was taken during the barbeque.. Food is calling man~

0 comments: