Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Procrastinated Desires for Sushee..

Thursday, January 10, 2008

California Maki..
Tori Katsu Maki..
..Coke Maki


Oh man~ Its been days I've been craving for the food from the land of the rising sun and finally I've got the chance to fulfill my desires.. A procrastinated desires for Excapade Sushee..Huh?? Anywhoo~ A day before we did called the Excapade restaurant but UNFORTUNATELY for us, we are too late as the place has been fully booked..Damn~ But this time, we won't repeat the same mistake again.. Yesterday, we called Excapade restaurant around 2 in the afternoon and booked a table of 5 around 6 pm.. Wuhuu~ Sushee..Here I come..Well, we arrived at Excapade restaurant exactly 6 pm and people and there wasn't a lot of people there..Maybe some of them are celebrating the New Year Hijriah at "SOME" other place.. Unlike "US", we celebrated this NEW YEAR 1429 HIJRIAH in EXCAPADE RESTAURANT..Hahaha..

Anywhoo~ There we were, sitting on the chair, choosing our favourite sushi plates..Urgh~ Wish I could eat all of them BUT I'm not a fan of RAW FISHY..Instead I ordered something else, Mini California Maki, Tori Katsu Maki and a coke of course..(Although I've mentioned in my previous post that I'm not supposed to drink cold drink while/before/after eating, BUT in this case, SUSHI mixed well with COKE..For Me ONLY).. Hahaha..Anywhoo..Dumped a lot of wasabi onto my plate and started munching the sushis as soon as they arrived..Erhmm~ It feels good..Suddenly my phone rang..Guess who is it?? S.E.R.I...Hahaha..She's joining us..Wee~ So we waited for her and ordered her requested food before she arrived..We talked, or should I mentioned, gossiped a lot about many things.. Hahahah..



AhHhHHhh~ It was so relaxing..Especially when your tummy has done a very good job in digesting all of the sushi.. Hahaha..A waitress came to us and told us our time is "UP"..What?? They didn't even mentioned to us when we should finish our dine in during the booking..~ Bad~ Luckily we're done with our food..Its OKAY~ At least, I've fulfilled my "PROCRASTINATED" desires for sushi.. Hahaha..

P/S: Erhmm~ Though we were going home after that, try to read my next post on "The Big Shot for Sports"...Hehehe..

0 comments: