Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

EID MUBARAK: Open House @ Jasni

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Scrumptious.Delicious.Yummy

The thought was there, thinking of getting my weight down after last night. NOT~ Just a couple of hours ago, I, myself and my colleagues went for an open-house invitation from Jasni. The house was around G18. As we arrived, we saw a huge Mr Bean's bouncer, which is so cute. Then, we were asked to take our foods. Foods were served in a buffet style and drinks were placed in a basin filled with ice to maintain the coldness of the drink. I've surveyed the food and all of it taste so damn good.. The wife knows how to cook.. SALUTE!! But luckily for them, i'm on my diet routine.. har har har..




We've picked a place to sit under a white tent. A large plate filled with varieties of traditional 'kueh' was placed in the middle of the table. Though the sun was hot at that time, but luckily for us, it was windy at that time. We really enjoyed the food.




After an hour later, we decided to go back to work.

P/S: Man~ the food is much more nicer than the catering services..Fuh~

4 comments:

girl_who said...

food at jasni's taste sooo gud!!! nyum nyum!!!

Anonymous said...

Yummieee... i lurve almost all of the foods..i love the bean curd tho and the butter prawn..

Tackle Buddies said...

Thanks for coming to my house. Hope you had enjoy the food. No worries you'll be invited again next year. Fortunately you've the fireworks displays at night. Thanks again for posting in this blogspot of yours which tooks me hours to search.

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. NO PROBLEM!!.. Food is always our FIRST priorities!!..If it is all about GOOD things and GOOD food, you can count US to come to your place.. (As i've said in my profile, I always wanted to share my experiences especially the GOOD things..) har har har.. Of course, there's no doubt, if you're going to invite us again, we'll RAMBO all of the food for sure.. Har Har Har.. Anywhoo.. Thanks for inviting us though..Sorry for giving you a hard time to find my blog..