Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: November Food Feast

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BBQ Chicken.BBQ Sausage.BBQ Lamb Chop

No matter how bad was my fever yesterday, no matter how worst was my cough yesterday, it doesn't stop me from going to Roslan's house yesterday afternoon..and updating my blog. FOOD is always my FIRST priorities..and my blog... Wuhuu~..

Well..About 9 cars were convoying together heading towards Roslan's house for a FOOD FEAST and we reached at his house around 4+++...As usual, the invitation was supposed to be @ 5pm but we break the rules, we came around 4 plus..As a result of that, the food (nasi kebuli, ayam masak merah and etc) was not ready yet but, lucky for us the barbecued food was ready to be munched. Yeha... Smokes was seen coming out from the BBQ stand, yummy...




Anyway, as we entered Roslan's house, Liza and her friend was already seen munching the barbecued food...Damn~I've to get myself to the food (Drooling~)..They're Roslan's first visitors.. Hehehe..Anywhoo, there're lots and lots of food coming in. Satay, Rojak, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Sausage, BBQ Lamb Chop..all of it were served JUST for US.. Emmm..But..I can't eat them alot, it makes my fever much worst than it has already.. Emm..










Soon after that, Tessa, Dillah, Sal and Seri came..They're the next batch who will eat all of the food.. Wuhuu..Food keeps on coming...




Tired and full..then we make our move to go home...food was still there though..but no thanks, we're all on a diet routine.. RIGHT~..

P/S: I did take some snacks from Roslan's house and shared it with NURTHESA..

0 comments: