Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Japanese Delicacies

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mini California Maki, Tori Katsu Maki.Fruit Jellies

Not much people remembered my birthday though.. Pity me.. But no worries, I will just PRETEND that people around me remembered my birthday..Anywhoo..The previous day, Roslan intended to go for sushi but the famous place was fully booked..Thus, he asked me to book for a place of 5 to 6 peeps for the next day..which is my birthday..I didn't told him about my birthday..Well, I after I've booked the table for us..Then, around 10 pm, I remembered something, I did booked a table for tomorrow around 7pm..BUT I didn't mentioned we want it to be done by 9pm.. Damn~ So i called Excapade again by 10pm and confirmed the booking..

On the next day...which is today..

Again, I have to call Excapade Restaurant because Roslan just realized the time that we have booked was too late for some of the people so he decided to do it early...So I called again and lucky for us they have THAT specific time for us.. Wuhuu~ So we go to Excapade later that afternoon around 6pm..People still doesn't realized that day was my birthday.. So I will just PRETEND that eating at Excapade was my present..Zair, Nizam, Roslan, Albert, Tessa and me arrived at the restaurant around 6pm..We go to our table and we ordered some food..While waiting for the ordered food, we take some food from the train.. So we eat lots and lots of food until we are full with raw food..

We relaxed ourselves first while waiting for Albert to finish the last piece...Then we're off from Excapade bringing out our big tummy from the restaurant..

P/S: Pretend pun pretend lah..As long as I'm full..Right~

0 comments: