Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LIFE: Solemnization For Life

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Man + Woman = A Forever Knot

Nowadays, people are getting into November for their wedding day..Emm..Weird...I've got a lots of invitations during this month..Well.. Anywhoo~yesterday, I took a half day working day and went straight home around 11.30am..After refreshing myself with showers and wearing a Malay traditional clothing, I then drove to Danau to the groom's house, Jasni.. At first I thought there might be lots and lots of people would be coming..But as I arrived there, it was like kukoo~ not much people turns out..

Doesn't matter though, I then been warmly greeted by the family members and ushered to where I was supposed to sit..I was also been given a gift from one of the family member as a token for coming on that day..Lucky for us, the day was very windy..While waiting, I enjoy my view watching for people that I might knew..Only 1 that I can spotted of..my primary school's teacher..hehe..Other than that, STRANGER~ There's a one whole bus though waiting for the family members to bring in dowry (hantaran) into the bus.. An hour passes by, finally they started the event, "Doa" was read by one of the old peep. As the "Doa" was finished read by the old peep, invited guests were then asked to start eating the served food on the table..Old village food style were served on a long trestle table under a camp..Winds were still blowing which gives us the mood to eat the food slowly..





Served food are almost finished, bottle of drinks were "stolen" by one of the youngster..Then the groom came out from his nesting and was ushered by the old peeps into his brand new car, Mitsubishi Lancer.. WoO~..Then they depart from Danau around 3 followed by the groom's family member in the bus..

I went straight home after that taking my rest after a long tired drive to Danau..Then around 6 pm, I've decided to go to Bandar to meet the bride..Wuhuu~ its been a while i didn't see the bride.. Well.. as I arrived at Lambak, thought there were a lots of people but actually, they have already finished with the solemnization..So, the leftovers are the family from the bride's side..So I was then went straight to Kak Yoi while congratulating her on her wedding day.. She showed me her wedding ring which was all covered with powder..FYI, she was just finished with the "Berbedak" ceremony..Emm..

Not for long after I was ushered to eat some food, I then went back to Kak Yoi to see her dowry..Beautiful and expensive things were given to her..Another advantages for ladies out there if you are getting married.. They also bought a Da Vinci's bedroom set..Cost them around B$4000 plus..WoOo~ Damn~











Here comes the Da Vinci's which cost them a lot..Hope they are enjoying their life with this EXCLUSIVE BED OF THEM.. I wonder how does it looks like in ten years time




Anywhoo..After the chit chat, then I left the bride's house around 9 in the evening..

P/S: The closet was really nice..

0 comments: