Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: "Batik" Cake & Banana Fritters

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Banana.Fritters.Batik

It has been a couple of weeks already the month of Syawal left us and it was a great month for all of us celebrating Eid Mubarak..Well, I missed all of the traditional cakes and food during that month..Especially "Batik" cake, its very hard to find this year..Anywhoo~ As I arrived at OGDC this morning, Fizah, the "Britney Supiah of Brunei", told me she has brought a special stuff from home for us to eat..Wuhuu~ FOOD...There are two containers in her green bag..So I opened the first container which contained banana fritters (my favourite of course).. and when I opened the second container, wuhuu~"Batik" cake.. YUMMY...



But the "Batik" cake looks different, which makes me want to try and eat it..On top of the cake, sesame seeds were used as the topping, which is quite unique..A normal "Batik" cake usually dont use any sesame seeds..Well...I "GRAB" some of it on a plate as well as the banana fritters before everyone else does..Wuhuu~

P/S: The "Batik" cake taste nicer when it has sesame seeds on top of it..

0 comments: