Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Lamb Chop @ Moi Nam Restaurant

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beef Steak.Fries.Coleslaw

Hunger..Famished..Food.. FOOD~ That's what we want during that time..Craving for carbs that could fill in our stomach..Emm.. ME: Thinking of going to Bandar though..Not likely..Too damn tired with all of the works given to moa~..Thus we decided to go to one of the restaurant in KB..MOI NAM..Wuhuu~ its been a while I didn't go there.. Well.. Anywho, back to my experience..We arrived there around 5 plus to 6.. I didn't remembered the time we arrived though though..As we arrived at Moi Nam, lucky for us the place were NOT FULL..yet.. Wuhuu~ we choose the MOST comfortable chair facing the windows..Just loved the dim lights as well as the environment..A one-month year old waitress came to us with a menu..Well...I ordered a lamb chop as well as coke..FYI, i rarely ordered any lamb chops from any of the restaurant.. In fact, I think this is my first time.. Well.. just wanna give a try..Its a heavy food..anywhoo.. while waiting for our orders to come, we watch the television while discussing about something, which I also forgot..

Finally the food arrived, one by one..It looks so good..Especially with the Black Pepper sauce used as the topping for my lamb chop..The lamb was soft enough for me to cut it into half with my knife..



Well.. after we finished with our food, we just relax ourselves while watching the television.. We stayed there till 7 pm.. Still, not many people came during that time.. No worries.. We are done anyway with the food..

P/S: Yummy lamb chop.. Next time, I will order for the lamb chop..And one more thing, I apologize..Not much picture were taken during that time.. Busy with the LAMBS.. Hehe..

0 comments: