Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

GADGET: External IDE Hard Disk

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Black.Elegant.80GB

Wuhuu~ Finally, I've bought an 80 gig external hard disk.. After months of waiting and craving for the hard disk, now I can bring all of my work stuff back at home.. Hehehe.. I've been searching for the right one and now I've found it.. Black and elegant.. Cool.. Anywhoo~ on the day I've bought, I've transfer all of my work stuff into the brand new hard disk of mine.. I was sooo happy back then.. But the happiness doesn't stay that long.. Three days ago, something happened to my hard disk.. I can't opened it.. Damn~ ITS CORRUPTED.. What the @#$~??? Shoot.. I've asked my friend to help me out, but he can't, he said the only way is to format my hard disk.. NO WAY!..I've tried my best to retrieve my files by searching into the web portal..FINALLY, I've found a free and reliable application to retrieve almost of the corrupted files.. UNFORTUNATELY, there are some of the files that I can't retrieved.. Damn~ But its okay.. This will be my first experience.. As my tutor always told me before, "Always backup your files.." - Sir Emmanuel from AAC as well as Mr Chong Nai Voo from MKJB...

P/S: Now, the external hard disk is working properly...Thank god, I've found the software to retrieve the corrupted files..

0 comments: