Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

MOVIE: Harry Potter The Order of the Phoenix

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Harry.Voldermort.Dementors

Wow..After a couple months waiting for a better copy of Harry Potter: The Order of Phoenix, finally, I've found it in one of the DVD's store in Belait..Five dollar ONLY..and it is very clear..I've watched it last night and was VERY HAPPY about it..I've never missed from watching the Harry Potter saga ever since Harry Potter was a kid. I just love MAGIC in life.. Wish it was a true story though.. This is the FIFTH Harry Potter's story that I've bought for myself..Hehe..To be honest, almost all of the Harry Potter's movie are the BEST but the VERY BEST of it was when they are using their MAGIC.. Cool..

P/S: I wonder how the story will ENDS..Emm

0 comments: