Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

GREETING: BSP (SCM) New Employees

Saturday, November 24, 2007

CONGRATULATION!!!

Absolute.New.Experiences


Awww~ Look at Zulhimi's happy face..Why is that?? Well, after years of waiting for a job in BSP company, finally he did it... Wuhuu~ The SCM department in BSP Company Sdn Bhd would be very lucky to get him, Zulhimi Emran..I was so damn happy when he told me early this morning he already got the job..Lucky him..It was yesterday SCM told him over the phone that he got the job..Well, wish him all the BEST and may his upcoming salary become higher and higher and higher..Hehe..

P/S: Wuhuu~ Lots and lots of my friend already become the BSP-ians.. I wonder when will I be.. NOT~ there's no position for my graphic design field in BSP..

0 comments: