Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LEISURE: Japanese VIP Room @ Excapade Restaurant

Friday, November 23, 2007

Very.Influential.Peeps

A couple of owls?? Never realized it till yesterday though..It was like a dozen of times I've been to the Excapade but I dont remember to see the owls in th VIP room's entrance..Well.. Anywhoo.. After celebrating Maria's birthday surprise at the Conference Room, which was a successful surprise for her, Iskandar then brought a few of us to the Excapade..ME: "Where's my birthday cake??"..Still waiting for it..Har Har..Anywhoo.. Back to the story..At first, we thought the table hasn't been booked by Iskandar, so I called Excapade but unfortunately, there was no table during that time..A few minutes later he came and we informed him about the table.. Fortunately, by using his power, he was able to book a VIP room instead of a normal table.. How surprising?? Emm..

Thus, we arrived at Excapade around 6pm in the afternoon and straight into the VIP room..Mugs, Plates and etc were arranged in proper order.. Anywhoo~ This was my second time.. Its been months I didn't entered this VIP room...So we ordered the sushis as well as our drinks..While waiting, I prepared my WASABI..Loved it when my plate is full of WASABI..





Well..we start eating as soon as we orders arrived and it was so YUMMY.. People keeps on coming in but unfortunately for them, Excapade was VERY.. as in VERY VERY full at that time.. I've overheard them saying, the next vacant table would be around 8pm..But time doesn't prevent them from eating at Excapade, so they just booked the time.. We leave the Excapade with our full tummy around 8, I think..

P/S: Two consecutive days eating at Excapade..Cool..Budget planning for us, bankruptcy for the BIG BOSS..

0 comments: