Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

LUXURIES: Exquisite Delicacies From 'The Land of The Rising Sun'

Monday, November 5, 2007

Wasabi.Gari.Sushi

There is nothing better that you can ask for more than getting to eat healthy food while enjoying your life.. Speaking of 'Sushi', everyone knows very well of where their next destination will be. They will either choose themselves to eat in either of these two well-known restaurants, Excapade or Sushi Tei or to eat at one of the Nasi Katok restaurants in Brunei to save their monthly budget..Har Har Har..Last night, I've spent my 'QUALITY' time together with a bunch of peeps at the ONLY sushi restaurant ever existed in KB, which is of course, the Excapade.




The moment I set my foot into the restaurant, I was not surprised with the amount of people eating there. It was so full of packed during that time. I have to squeeze myself into the restaurant to get my booking from the waitress. As we sat, a well mannered waiter approached us and asked whether we would like some green tea or not. Honestly, i'm not a fan of green tea so I instantly rejected his offer.. Har har har..poor him..Then he gave us menus for us to choose our dinner.. hehe..



On my right side, the great Sante Fe 'Choo Choos' passes by slowly bringing varieties of sushis placed on different coloured plates according to the price. I'm so famish at that time so I just picked a number of plates from the 'Choo Choos'.. For my drink, I ordered for Coke.. Took a large amount of wasabi into my small plates and add up some ketchup into it..






A few minutes later, here comes our boss..ROSLAN..he ordered a sashimi though, me don't like.. hahaha..it tasted so ewweyy..Large slices of raw meet placed on top of cold ice is SO WRONG.. How can people ate that..? I mean i tasted it once, but it is so.. RAWNG.. Well, different people has different perspective and sense of tasting JAPANESE FOOD..

Well... we had a great dinner at Excapade last night..

P/S: We have another $11 extra bills that need to be paid to Excapade ASAP..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog. Lawa lawa, I dare say its better than our mutual Boss (not real position)punya blog. Love the sepia tones on the pics and very nice comment.
Keep it up, tak tahu masuk top 5 punya list!?

z❤ said...

how can people eat sashimi? cani, buka mulut, dah atu masukkn dlm mulut, dah atu kunyah. YUM! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Har har har..Wow..Now i know how to eat sashimi,thank you teacher alai..Huahuahua..I didnt know we can use mouth to eat sashimi..Huahuahua..Still, i hate sashimi..Hehe..Ewww...

girl_who said...

owhhh sashimi...how i missed u....slurrrp sluuurrrp!!!